Good morning Beauties, Happy Wednesday! How is your week going? For those of you who are having a wonderful week I hope your week continues in a positive direction. And for those of you who aren’t having the best week, don’t worry its never to late to turn things around! Today we are going to be talking about New Products at Sephora! Yayyy! Who doesn’t love new products at Sephora, I’m sort of a Sephora addict so at least once or twice a week I like to pop onto my Sephora app and check out the “What’s New” section and last week in a moment of weakness I broke down and placed a huge order. Lets take a look!
- Proraso ‘Shaving Cream’ Sensitive Skin Formula. I have sensitive skin on my legs and with all the shaving that comes during the summer months I keep ending up with these tiny little red bumps on my legs and under arms. Ugh! But when I found this shaving cream with oatmeal extract and green tea to calm the skin I knew right then and there I had to buy it! And the price isn’t bad at all $10 for 5.2 oz. Thats a pretty good deal to me. I can’t wait to try this shaving cream out tonight!
- Sunday Riley ‘U.F.O’ Ultra- Clarifying Face Oil. Like many of you I have been swept up in the Sunday Riley craze and let me saw this skincare line isn’t a fad. It really works! My skin has never looked better with Good Genes and Luna Sleeping oil, I’m hoping to have continued luck with the ultra-clarifying face oil.
- Boscia ‘Sake Bright White Mask’. A face mask that treats: dryness, uneven skintone, fine lines and wrinkles?! Sign me up! Peel of masks are my favorite type of masks. I find they do an even better job of removing impurities from the skin and leaving you with soft/supple skin. Let’s hope this peel off mask lives up to its claim!
- Dr. Brandt Skincare ‘Magnetight Age-Defier’. I tried this mask out the first night I had it in my home. What you do is apply a thin layer of product over the skin, wait five to ten minutes, wrap a tissue around the magnetic that comes with it and use the magnetic to remove the mask from your face. I know this might sounds crazy but my skin felt amazing after using this product. I’ve only used it once so I can’t say it whether or not it lives up to its claims to remove fine lines and wrinkles, improve firmness, elasticity, and texture. But I will certainly keep you posted!
- Bite Beauty ‘Multisticks in Gelato and Lotus’. Bite Beauty is my favorite lipstick line hands down and when I saw they had created a multistick for your eyes, lips, and cheeks. I knew I had to try them out! I picked up two shades. Lotus a lovely pink shade and Gelato a more purple toned color. I’m most excited to try Gelato!
- Elizabeth and James ‘Rollerballs in Rose and Bourbon. If you love the Elizabeth and James Nirvana White and Black, you will not be disappointed in the Rose and Bourbon perfumes. Sephora describes the Rose scent as rose, geranium, and vetiver. Confident. Refined and Seductive. And the Bourbon contains notes of Vanilla Bourbon, Oakwood, and Tuberose. Passionate. Unpredictable. Provocative. I personally lean towards the rose a little more but I have a feeling I will be ordering full size versions very soon.
What new products have you purchased recently at Sephora? Any recommendations?